Sunday, June 20, 2010

Saint Robert Bellarmine - Brianne

It was an emotional day for me - there have been a lot of changes in my life lately, and I feel somewhat out of control. This, in conjunction with the dreary weather we've had lately left me feeling really low entering into this week's Mass Chaos. I forgot Kleenex, and had to exit the church (during Amazing Grace... insert tears here) to find some...

Fr. Don Shane presided over a very full church, and gave a very touching (but brief) homily about his father's passing - which brought me to (more) tears. Having lost my Papa last year in the Spring, I found myself missing him fiercely right at that moment, and offered a short prayer for all those who have lost a father/grandfather. I lost myself for a moment, closed my eyes and remembered Papa and all the great memories I have of him from my childhood and from more recent times. I miss you, Papa, and love you so much!

I am pretty proud of some of the photography I pulled off this week - I do not have the skills of Eric or Frank - so I will share some of those with you since I didn't have a whole lot to say...







No comments:

Post a Comment