Monday, June 28, 2010

Blessed Sacrament - Brianne

This week I "pulled a Frank" (showed up at the wrong church... the same wrong one Joe and Frank showed up at last week... wonder if God is telling us something about St. Columbkille?)

Driving to Blessed Sacrament, I cried, a lot (seems to be a theme for the past few weeks). I found myself listening to KLOVE, and two of my favorite songs coming on back to back: "Better than a Hallelujah" by Amy Grant and "Your Hands" by JJ Heller. I realized I was saying under my breath "I need you... I need you... I need you..." as I cried. Sometimes I guess I don't realize just how much I need God's guidance.

I made it to mass about 25 minutes late (could I have chosen a church any further away? I went from Papillion to North Omaha... sheesh!) And missed the entire first half of mass. That being said, I don't really have a lot to say, other than the fact it was nice to see Fr. Craig Loecker again (he's at both Blessed Sacrament and St. Philip Neri) and pass on Mass Chaos information to him.


As new additions to our group are always welcome - it was great to have Frank I. and Lindsay join us! After mass we made our way downtown for the Summer Arts Festival (in sweltering heat) and dinner at The Michael's with some more friends. I continue to pray our numbers will increase at Mass as well (friends - you are always welcome to join us for fellowship, but we'd love to have you come to church with us as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment