Friday, April 30, 2010

St. Pius X - Week 3 - Brianne

100_2239.JPG - Me

Despite having spend the morning in Urgent Care, I made it to week three of Mass Chaos... with steroids, antibiotics, muscle relaxers, and anti-histamines coursing through my system. I am going to use my illness as an excuse not to blog much this week...

Best part of the mass was when I said to Joe during the Our Father, "You don't have to touch me, I understand," and he couldn't stop laughing. Apparently the woman behind me took my advice, too, because no one besides Eric seemed to want to shake my hand during the sign of peace, either.

I did appreciate the fact I got to be with my friend, Barb Connell, as she celebrated her last mass at St. Pius X before heading for sunnier weather and a new job in San Diego.

Thank you to Fr. Pietramale for providing a great homily - one that brought me back to my school days at St. James - where the congregation can really interact with their pastor.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete