Monday, October 18, 2010

When Life Happens... Blogging Ceases

I wasn't sure how to approach this blog - I've been off for so long, and so much has happened. I decided I wanted to focus this blog on my Mass Chaos friends. Eric has done such a great job with chronicling our visits to each parish (including photos that make mine look very amateur), and also reflecting on the readings, that I'd like to share with you the "behind the scenes" of Mass Chaos.

I've said before, that through this journey, I've made some of the most amazing friends. I could never have imagined how close we'd all become! While Mass Chaos was about making a trip to 57 churches, it has become what we've dubbed the "3 F's" - Faith, Food, and Fellowship! Here are some of the fun photos and stories to go with our outside of church Mass Chaos journey thus far.



We've done a number of parish festivals - St. Thomas More, St. Margaret Mary, St. Stanislaus...

We've participated in St. Leo's Trivia Night (and won for best table decoration and costumes!)...

We've done a whole lot of eatin' - at various places around the Metro area... DJ's Dugout in Bellevue is the new favorite location for post-mass football and food...

We've trekked out of town to enjoy Mass at some of the non-Omaha parishes - most recently - Fort Calhoun for mass and Surfside food...

We've Mass Chaos karaoked...

We would LOVE for more people to share this journey with us - it isn't just about visiting parishes - it is about building relationships with a great group of people! Hope to see/meet you all soon!

Brianne

No comments:

Post a Comment